1. Increase the steel towline support wheel to support the long-distance operation of the steel towline, and use the support wheel to reduce the load problem of the steel towline, so as to solve the problem of long-distance operation of the steel towline. The towline support wheel The installation must be scientific and reasonable, so as to more effectively assist the long-distance operation of the drag chain.
2. The steel towline guide is added to make the steel towline run under the action of the guide groove according to the pre-designed towline.
3. When the steel towline is running for a long distance, the most reasonable solution for the long-distance operation of the steel towline must be worked out according to the actual situation on the spot, so as to scientifically and reasonably solve the problems in the long-distance running of the towline.
4. In actual use, steel drag chains often encounter situations that exceed the maximum length that the drag chains can withstand. At this time, measures must be taken to ensure the normal operation of the drag chains.
5. Anti-skid pieces are added between the steel drag chains to allow the mobile end to slide on the fixed end, which solves the problem of long-distance running of the drag chain, thereby ensuring the life and use effect of the drag chain.